Benefits of a Training Group
Jeff Galloway's Marathon Training Program
Getting you to the finish line injury-free!
"I totally know why you have so many people signed up.....
It is the best, most sensible, enjoyable marathon training program
in the world"
- If you have a group waiting for you, you'll get out of bed on
numerous days you wouldn't.
- You'll get as much out of giving support to others, as in receiving
- A group will pull you along when you're struggling, and hold
you back when you're feeling too good
Running is more fun when running together, as each member is motivated
to run more often, and stay injury free. As you share stories, (gossip,
issues) and pull one another along, the miles go by much more quickly.
Lifelong friendships are formed in these mission-oriented, but laid
In each of our locations, pace groups (of usually 8-15) are set up
according to current fitness level. A leader keeps the speed slow
enough for all members, and enforces walk breaks from the beginning
to the end.
Here's what you get when you're a member of the Galloway Training
- A group to run around with - in all kinds of weather
- A training program/schedule to lead you to your goal
- Jeff Galloway's book GALLOWAY TRAINING PROGRAMS, the most comprehensive
book on training for 26.2 and 13.1
- Direct Email connection to Jeff Galloway (training members receive
- A Training Journal to record your training and to analyze progress
- An Official Program coolmax T shirt to wear with pride wherever
- Discounts at Jeff's Tahoe Retreats and Running Schools
- Other Galloway groups to train with when you're visiting other
cities (over 45 cities)
- A one-year subscription to Runner's World magazine, or a one-year
add on to your current subscription (Marathon Training Program
- The chance to ride the Galloway bus to the start of the New
York City Marathon (you must enter the race on your own) in Staten
- The chance to receive a race number for the (often) sold-out
Marine Corp Marathon!
- Lots of support and camaraderie!
More info: Chris Twiggs, National Program Director (email@example.com)
Home | Site
Map | Contact Us
About Jeff | Training
| Resources | Nutrition
| Training Groups | Retreats
Copyright © 2010, JFG, Inc.
Direct comments and questions to firstname.lastname@example.org