Jeff Galloway's Running School 2003
Francisco - January 25, 2003
Special Theme: Runners and Their Feet
Who: Anyone who is interested in running injury free, for
life. This class is open to beginners, veterans and all in between.
What: A one-day session with the latest info on how to run
more efficiently, how to train for the goal of your choice, what
and when to eat, how to burn fat, how to stay motivated - and much
more. Questions are encouraged.
The day includes
- A 7:30 a.m. run with Jeff (slow and optional)
- An individualized running form critique and suggestions from
- Sessions with Jeff on Fat Burning, Motivation, Nutrition (for
health and for runners specifically), and Training for Specific
- Sessions with Dr. David Hannaford, Bay Area podiatrist, on Runners
and Their Feet
- Plenty of time for Q&A
Subject to change---will be finalized and distributed before 1-23-03
- A copy of Jeff's new book GALLOWAYS BOOK ON RUNNING 2ND
- T-shirt: Run Injury Free with Jeff Galloway
- Email access to Jeff Galloway afterward
- Course outline and handouts
Where: San Francisco Bay Club (www.sfbayclub.com)
Enrollment limited: In order to provide for individual questions,
we will limit enrollment˛first come basis. Class will probably fill
up before January 21, which is the day enrollment will close (if
not full already).
For more info, contact email@example.com.
Home | Site
Map | Contact Us
About Jeff | Training
| Resources | Nutrition
| Training Groups
| Retreats | Merchandise
Copyright ę 2003, JFG, Inc.
Direct comments and questions to firstname.lastname@example.org