Jeff Galloway's Running School 2003
GA - January 4, 2003
Who: Anyone who is interested in running injury free, for life.
This class is open to beginners, veterans and all in between.
What: A one-day session with the latest info on how to run more
efficiently, how to train for the goal of your choice, what and
when to eat, how to burn fat, how to stay motivated
more. Questions are encouraged.
Special Theme: Runners and their Hearts. Many have suffered preventable
heart attacks without previous symptoms. Cardiologist John Cantwell,
MD will explain the ways running helps to prevent heart disease
and strokes. He will also explain how you may tell whether you have
a problemand what can be done about it.
7amrun with Jeff (slow and optional)
8amrunning form prescriptionsindividualized
- Jeff will watch you run and give suggestions
- Munch on bagels or get your own breakfast
9-11amDr. John Cantwell (Click
Here For Dr. Cantwell's Bio)
- How to maximize runnings cardiovascular benefits
- How to prevent heart attacks and strokes
- How to tell if you have a significant cardiovascular problem
12:45pm---Lunch (provided for class members)
1:30pmFat BurningJeff Galloway
- How to burn it and keep it off
- Specific eating and exercise suggestions that work
2:45pm---Training for specific goalsJeff Galloway
- How to run faster without injury
- How to run farther while recovering fast
- How to train for a Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K, 5K, triathlon,
- A copy of Jeffs new book GALLOWAYS BOOK ON RUNNING
- Lunch (and bagels during the running form session)
- T-shirt: Run Injury Free with Jeff Galloway
- Email access to Jeff Galloway afterward
- Course outline and handouts
Where: Marriott Medical Center (near Peachtree Dunwoody Road and
I-285) - Within walking distance of the MARTA Medical Center Station
on the North Line
Enrollment limited: In order to provide for individual questions,
we will limit enrollmentfirst come basis. Class will probably
fill up before December 30, which is the day enrollment will close
(if not full already).
Sign me up!
* subject to change---will be finalized and distributed before
For more info, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Home | Site
Map | Contact Us
About Jeff | Training
| Resources | Nutrition
| Training Groups
| Retreats | Merchandise
Copyright © 2003, JFG, Inc.
Direct comments and questions to email@example.com